Thursday, April 10, 2008

Long time no see, eh?


My my... I am quite the blog land slacker. I've just been a busy busy little bee fluttering around setting up my new shop and trying to avoid setting up my new shop... You know the drill, work sucks and all.


So I log in to the game that will remain un-named... Rumor has it they want a little trademark thingy next to their name from now on, well I have the solution to that! I just won't say it at all... Neener neener!... Back to what I was saying. Logging in, and what now? I have to download an update? Oh great... Buggy and hard to use was just what I wanted to deal with today! Yaaay! Right-o.. So I downloaded it and of course, I can't seem to find my body. So as of this moment I consist of some floating hair, eyeballs, and eyelashes with various other prim clothing parts.


Excellent.

Thanks for the quality update guys!

2 comments:

Annyka Bekkers said...

Its a good look for you ;P

Linzi Bingyi said...

I got fed up and posted one of those jira things Anny is always harassing me about... https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-6400

I mean... If you want to support my sanity and vote on it that would be pretty awesome!