Monday, March 10, 2008

AHHHH!!! Say it ain't so!

Today I was shopping around... Looking at the new ETD hair, the new re-releases at Last Call (I wasn't impressed)... And I decided to stop by Storm Schmooz and look at the new boots. Totally cute... I was wandering around, looking for an excuse to buy all the other lovely shoes on the wall when I saw them.... The cutest strappy sandals evah! I ran across the room, as fast as my freakishly small size zero little feet could take me to buy them.... And WHAT!? They aren't for sale!!!! Ahhhh! I couldn't even buy the demos!

I promptly threw myself to the floor and screamed in agony... Why god WHY??? How could you show me something so lovely and not let me have them right now!?!

...My little soul is crushed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you stopped before you exploded. Might've messed up the display.

Annyka Bekkers said...

it's a cruel cruel world