Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hello my little gumdrops!

Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm Linzi, an amateur builder, and photographer... Professional shopper extraordinaire! And newly hired publicist for the exceptionally beautiful Blowpop skins by none other than the lovely and talented Miss Annyka Bekkers! *end ass kissing the new boss*

Seriously, I'm way excited to FINALLY be doing something useful with my Second Life. Half finished building projects and blowing thousands of lindens on clothes every week can really only take a girl so for you know? I mean, I already did the 8 week SL pregnancy nightmare (Never again!) And I drive my school bus like a madwoman all over Greenies as often as possible ...So my options of new things to do were running pretty thin.


I hope that between this new blog, and my duties as Anny's personal slave... Erm, I mean... "Publicist" will keep me out of trouble at least a little. But not too much... Because them what would I write about on here??


Until next time!

<3>


(Pictured above: Yours truly wearing Babydoll's Black Polka Dot Bikini, ETD's Ginny hair in Blonde, and of course... Blowpop Mellie 2 - Fresh/clear gloss in Caramel)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Weee! Was I supposed to say something useful?

Annyka Bekkers said...

Yaaaay! Welcome aboard Now let's pray you don't burn the place down!

Linzi Bingyi said...

I only start fires when I'm bored.